ATIRA eco lab has following sophisticated instruments that can do tests related to eco friendliness (for RoHS, REACH, ISO, GPCB etc compliance), zero discharge of hazardous chemicals(ZDHC).
- Gas Chromatograph with mass spectrometer (GC-MS),
- Gas Chromatograph (GC),
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC),
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer (FTIR),
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer,
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS),
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) etc.
These helps to detect trace levels of various toxic and hazardous substances in ppm and ppb levels.
Various Tests at Chemistry Division:
- Trace heavy metals
- banned substances like chlorophenols, pesticides, restricted amines (azo free), polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, formaldehyde, Alkylphenols, chlorobenzenes, halogenated solvents, organotin compounds etc.
- pH of aqueous extract
- Fatty matter
- Scouring loss
- Fibre identification
- Blend analysis
- Determination of total size or finish
- Determination of water soluble matter
- Determination of ether soluble matter
- Proximate analysis
- Gross Calorific value
- Colour difference measurement
- Dye Identification