Make India a manufacturing hub in the area of Technical Textiles under the "Make in India" initiative of Government of India.
Project the latest technological developments in Technical Textiles.
Project the status, facilities and services on R&D, quality control, govt. regulations and controls, rules and procedures.
Supply of plant, machinery and equipment in Technical Textiles.
Showcase the latest products, machinery, equipment & developments in the industry for generating business and test marketing.
Technology adaptation and upgradation.
Most effective means of establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers
A represented area where the buyer, the seller and the finished product can "get together”
A lucrative opportunity to release new products to the market, create brand image, establish relationships with customers and add to the value chain.
- Focused exhibition on Technical Textiles in India
- 10,000 sq. mtrs.of exhibition area
- More than 180 exhibitors expected
- Concurrent Conference on Technical Textiles
- International Pavilions
- State pavilions
- Product show on Technical Textiles
- B2B and G2B meetings
- Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM)
- Institutional Buyers (Army, Navy, Air Force, CISF, CRPF, Paramilitary forces, Police, Hospitals, BRO, Agriculture Institutions, CPWD, PWD, Municipality's, Sports institution and others.)
- Medical Textiles
- Mobil Textiles
- Industrial Textiles
- Eco Textiles
- Home Textiles
- Packaging Textiles
- Protective Textiles
- Sport Textiles
- Agro Textiles
- Construction Textiles
- Clothing Textiles
- Automotive sector
- Medical, health & personal care sector
- Packaging sector
- Sports gear, apparel, equipment sector
- Safety products sector
- Construction sector
- Oil & Gas sector
- Defence, police, fire departments
- Chemical industry
- Agriculture sector
- Food and beverages
- Logistics & warehousing companies
- Textile drainage systems
- Erosion prevention systems
- Textiles for protection against hazardous substances
- Mobile containers
- Textile noise barrier systems
- Filter systems (air/water)
- Landfill textile
CEOs ROUND TABLEThe CEOs Round table would be one of the main highlights of the event. It is a one to one interaction between the industry CEOs and the Central and State Governments. It provides a platform to both existing as well as the new players to deliberate their vision, opportunities and challenges pertaining to the Technical Textile industry. An interactive platform to discuss the means and scope required to take the growth story of this sector to higher trajectory in coming years.
REVERSE BUYER SELLER MEETReverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) was organized during Technotex 2018. A total of 1760 meetings were organized for delegates from 34 countries. The same has been organized in this edition of Technotex 2019. More than 300 foreign buyers will be invited to encourage the exports in this sector. Ministry of Commerce and Industry, GOI has extended its support in inviting relevant buyers dealing in relevant products and services for the companies exhibiting during the event.
TECHNOTEX 2018 - A GRAND SUCCESS
Number of Exhibitors: 168.l International Par ticipants: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, Columbia, Czech Republic, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Zambia.